Hello there! Here are some truths for me.
- I still don’t know what to do with my life.
- I have a lot of interests in a lot of areas.
- Health matters.
- Earth matters.
- How you spend your money affects both your health and the health of the environment.
- I’m really good at looking at lots of different pieces of information and being able to put together a bigger picture. I should have been a Private Investigator and in my days in the Air Force, I kind of was.
- I love to learn, travel, spend time with family and friends.
- I enjoy hard physical labor for a good cause, including volunteer work and DIY.
- I’m not good at making phone calls, remembering birthdays or getting birthday cards in the mail on time. I try really hard for my younger nieces and nephews.
- I’m a goal setter and believe that if you write out your goals they will eventually come true. I don’t know why this is true, but I have found it true for me. I don’t usually set a date for the goal, so that probably helps a little.
When reading an about section, people are quick to judge and try to figure out if the person writing the blog meets their expectations. I ask that you read the posts and decide from there. My best friends have learned to listen to my opinions and felt free to ignore them. One good friend, just looks at me when I am providing some profound bit of wisdom and says, “uh, huh”, and then proceeds to ignore my advice. So I ask you to be my friend, but just ignore me when I don’t make sense to you.